2015-03-01

Goals And Grieving: Why They Should Coexist.


"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." - Henry David Thoreau

So where have I been for the last few weeks?  I was set on a task to reach a goal that I have been working towards for several years. And by several, I mean several, several. In order to complete the final steps, learn all I could from it and set new goals, I had to give this one my full focus.  I started a project to write a fictional novel before my son was diagnosed with cancer.  I spent late nights tapping away at the computer, getting my ideas on paper and dreaming of a bestselling novel.  This all took a back burner on March, 26th when I learned my youngest son had leukemia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Comments and feedback are always welcome.