2010-08-10

Life Interupted

I can't remember when I had a thought that wasn't consumed by cancer. If it is not thinking about Tucker needs or what medications he should have, it's this looping prayer of thanks that he is in remission and what could only be constitued as pure unadulterated begging that he remains so.  I think about how little funding Pediatric Cancer gets and how little people know about what these young warriors go through.  I think about John who is losing his battle or Hunter who lost his. I think about Alex who will get a bone marrow transplant to risk it all for a chance to win and Maya who is over 100 days out of a transplant and on her way to a victory.  

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Comments and feedback are always welcome.